Monday, June 2, 2008

Still Learning

I am still in the learning process so instead of waiting for everything to be "pretty" I'll try and post what you really want to see..... pictures of our boys:)

We went to my mama's house this weekend to celebrate my neice's birthday and Granny's birthday. We made our daily trip to Walmart because Zech insisted that Granny needed a new birdhouse. My mother has the most incredible backyard filled with birdhouses:) The boys love to birdwatch and birdcatch (another post for later:) While there (at Walmart), of course, they wanted a treat and because they had been sooooooo incredibly good we let them choose a $1 treat. For $.88 each they got these glow in the dark teeth which was hilarious!!! We scared Granny and G-pa when the sun went down with green smiles glowing in the dark:) Since mama (me) is NOT the photographer in the family (Zech should have taken the picture) the green teeth barely show up because the flash went off, BUT we have a rare picture of the three of them together with all smiles:):):)













More pictures at Granny's house this weekend of our All American boys (I still get choked up when I think of our little USA citizens) !!!














post signature

No comments: