Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Monster Mommy???

This morning was a rough morning, Z and J didn't want to get ready, we were running late, supposed to meet Ms. J at 8:45 and at 8:30 Z still didn't have his clothes on, J was fussy and wanted help with EVERYTHING from brushing his teeth to putting on his socks. I ended up in a frenzy and lost my temper with them. I despise mornings like that:(


So.... of course I'm feeling bad about our rough morning all day....Fast forward to the afternoon when the boys pick me up from work. Alexander had been drawing pictures and showed me a picture of a mama dog with her puppy. He began by saying, "look at the ANGRY mama dog", and I thought "oh no!! My child is expressing my anger in his drawings", but before I could finish my thoughts of us sitting on the psychiatrist couch working on my ANGRY behavior, Alexander finished his sentence...... "She's angry because someone is trying to hurt her baby". Awwwww:) Yep, that's me - DON'T MESS WITH MY BABIES!!!!


Here's the picture:







post signature

1 comment:

The Handyman and the Foreman said...

I love the picture. Look at those teeth. Is that the same look you get if someone tries to mess with your babies?
Enjoying your blog.
Pam