Sunday, June 15, 2008

Norwegian Salmon

While I was out last night for a quick shopping adventure, Papa was watching the boys. When I got home Alexander couldn't wait to show me his beautiful nails. What??!! Yep, they got into my fingernail polish while Papa was cooking supper. I was a little miffed at first that they got into Mommy's things, but then I found myself wishing I had been a fly on the wall to see the instigation of the adventure:) They chose a good color don't ya think? Norwegian Salmon...



And, there was no fingernail polish remover in the house (at least I didn't think at first), so Alexander got really worried about having to go to church with his fingernails painted. We did find enough to get the fingernails clean, but the toes had to stay painted until later:)



post signature

1 comment:

The Handyman and the Foreman said...

I love it! Ben once got into my eyeshadow and had himself pretty dolled up before I caught him. Our boys want to be like Mama. What a responsibility.