Monday, June 9, 2008

Delivered Into His Arms


My sister-in-law (though she has been divorced from my brother for many years she will always be my sister), has been battling breast cancer for over five years. She is the mother of two of the joys of my life and the grandmother of three of the joys of my life.

When studying the book of Daniel by Beth Moore, there were three scenarios listed when people of God face a fiery trial:



  • We can be delivered from the fire and our faith is built.


  • We can be delivered through the fire and our faith is refined.


  • We can be delivered by the fire and into His arms - our faith is PERFECTED!


Many have prayed for her to be delivered through this fiery trial she has been battling for years, but today, my dear sister in Christ was delivered into His arms. I have had visions all week of her body perfected, her long raven hair restored, and no more suffering. Praise God!!!


"Beloved, in all honesty we just do not know why God physically heals some and not others. We can know without a shadow of doubt that the issue is not a lack of divine love or kindness. Many eternal factors are involved that we won't understand until we see Christ face-to-face. Until then we must not lack faith for the healing of many because we don't see the healing of all." Beth Moore - Believing God


I will miss you Kaye:)



post signature

No comments: