Saturday, June 14, 2008

Invaded by the Iguanas!!

Grandmom and Grand Dad brought home some of Aruba's IGUANAS for the boys:) They squeak (oops, I mean speak:) Alexander has a code language for his iguana. He tells him "I love You!" Awww! They are not all named yet, but I kinda like Iggy, Isaac, and Igor:)
We got some other goodies too, T-shirts for all the boys and mama got a new colorful Aruba bag. We'll have to deck ourselves out tonight and get a picture for you.

THANK YOU Grandmom and Grand Dad. We're glad you had fun in Aruba and we're especially glad you're back home safe and sound!!! We love you!!!

Sorry for the carrot in the mouth:)

I told Josiah, "look scared" - He did a good job:)



post signature

1 comment:

The Handyman and the Foreman said...

At first I thought they were real, living iguanas. And I thought, "Wow, that is one brave woman." Then I realized they are toys and felt a little better. You are still brave... but I can't imagine life with 3 boys and 3 living iguanas.