Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Festival

A few quick photos of the Fall Festival. I am the room mom for Zech's class this year. Our booth was the "funnest" of all - the "Mystery Touch" booth. We had some icky, gooky, slimy stuff . Eyeballs, teeth, bones, worms, ears. Oh the drama we witnessed!!! Wet wipes were provided:)

Just so my "good mom" award remains in good standing:) my boys have chosen to be Spiderman or Hulk for the past three years. Although I have all these wonderful creative ideas each year - nope, Spidey and Hulk win. I shouldn't complain as this is a great savings for us right? Hand me downs!! However, Spidey is now busting at the seams like Hulk, so don't know if these will last another year. Maybe I'll have the chance to show my creativity next year.




The Hulk with his princess:)



Little spidey getting tired.



Baaaaad spidey always mischevious:)







post signature

No comments: